Friday, February 22, 2013

A Few Thoughts And Clarifications

To clarify the first 12 or so posts of this blog will be insights and discussion promoting materials and thoughts I have based on the The Family : A Proclamation To The World (Click to view the proclamation ) as well as the book I am reading for a BYU-Idaho course I am taking developed around this proclamation.

The book is entitled Successful Marriages and Families Proclamation Principles and Research Perspectives

I hope that as you read you will learn or remember important principles and ideas regarding being the best mother, father, husband, wife, daughter, son, uncle, aunt, cousin or friend. This blog is about bettering the world around you and the world deep inside yourself. 

Please leave any thoughts, questions, insights, or ideas you may have for the blog or in response to each post.

Thank you, enjoy, be happy, and do not forget to smile. 

One last thought from me:

Your yesterdays do not define your tomorrows, learn from the past and build a future bright as the sun shining on a lovely summer's day. A good or great attitude and hard work can change the world around you one day at a time. 

Here is a picture of my husband and myself from our wedding. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple in August of 2012






No comments:

Post a Comment